In collaboration with Growth Coaching International (GCI) we are excited to offer a Leadership Coaching Masterclass two day workshop on Thursday 11th & Friday 12th October in the Mezzanine at The Geelong College Middle School campus.
This opportunity is available to teachers and BOPs who have already completed the Introduction to Leadership Coaching two day program.
This Masterclass will revisit the three elements of the GCI coaching model covered in Introduction to Leadership Coaching and will take this to a deeper level through:
- Exploration of further coaching strategies and tools
- Further modelling of coaching conversations
- Further practice and feedback opportunities
- Consideration of further applications of coaching in participant contexts
This Masterclass will also explore a Coaching Approach to Managing Challenging Conversations as participants:
- Revisit the Collaborative Feedback Pyramid
- Prepare and practice challenging conversations in different contexts
- Explore receiving feedback
- Consider and analyse other challenging conversations
This workshop is for the Geelong College staff only.